The ski area, 10 minutes from the chalet, is called "Le Grand Domaine", and covers both ski resorts :
- 3 600 hectares, 6 of which are for beginners (Download Ski map)
- Ranging from 1300 meters to 2832 meters altitude,
- 85 slopes for downhill skiing (34 green, 34 blue, 13 red, 4 black)
- 20 000 hectares of ski trails,
- 20 km of cross country skiing (la Charmette),
- 150 Km of slopes,
- 49 of ski lifts,
- 315 artificial snow canons,
- snowpark, boardercross, slopes style ...
The ski resort of Saint François Longchamp has also a SPA & WELLNESS Center
Tennis courts 10 Kms away
Public Swimming Pool 10 Kms away
Fishing 300 meters away
Hunting 50 meters away
Horse riding 10 Kms away
Bowling 10 Kms away
Night Club 10 Kms away
In the winter, there are more than 40 kilometres of paths called "La zone Nordique du Grand Coin" that are accessible from the chalet and suitable for all ages.
For those who love cross country Skating, there are paths for all levels around the "Col du Chaussy" and down tor Montaimont with exceptionnal views of "les aiguilles d'Arves"
and "la chaîne de la Lauzière". .
In the heart of La Maurienne, Orelle is the easiest access to the 3 Vallées ski area. From our village (880m), discover great landscapes
and the summit of 3 vallées (Le Bouchet 3240m).
For mountain lovers, Orelle is THE sunny Great skiing destination!